- Show all
Top Related Searches:
A Guide to Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Oils
Enhance your home with essential oils from Kohl's. Aromatherapy oils are the perfect additions to your home's ambiance. Create a relaxing retreat from the outside world – or just from your hectic life – with delightful essential oils. Whether you're drawing a bath or simply curling up with a good book, make your home a cozy and comfortable space spiced with scents you love. From energizing mint and tea tree oil to calming lavender or refreshing lemon, Kohl's has all the aromatherapy oils you need to fill your space with a spa-like feeling.
What are Essential Oils?
In general, these potent oils are extracted from plants to capture their flavors, scents, and overall beneficial properties. You can add essential oils to your hair and skin for their aromatherapy advantages. Essential oils aren’t meant to be swallowed. Instead, you can apply them directly on to the skin to different areas of the body or inhale the aromas via a diffusor.
Do Essential Oils Work?
We are confident that our essential oils will help you relax, relieve your stress, keep you in a cool and calm mood, and help refresh the air in your surroundings - thus giving you the most relaxing time of your life. But before you can begin applying essential oils to your skin, we recommend conducting a patch test. This will help you see how your skin reacts to the substance.
Types of Aromatherapy Oils
Kohl's offers many different styles and types of essential oils, like Serene House essential oils and Aroma2Go essential oils. Even if you're just trying to make your home as appealing as possible before guests arrive, essential oils and aromatherapy are powerful tools to help your home smell clean and feel warm and inviting.
If you’re looking to get into essential oils, here are a few popular options to get you started:
- Lavender Oil - Lavender is a multipurpose plant often used to promote good health and well-being. It is often used to treat many different ailments including stress, headaches, nausea, and skin irritations. This subtly floral scent can also help you relax and fall asleep.
- Cedarwood Oil - Cedarwood is known for its sweet and woody fragrance. It may be beneficial for skin conditions, such as acne, as well as reducing dandruff. Cedarwood’s anti-bacterial properties also help to eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Lemongrass Oil - Consisting of a fresh, citrusy scent, lemongrass essential oil is often used as a massage oil or in a diffuser for steam inhalation. Diffusing lemongrass may help relieve headaches, stress, and anxiety.
- Tea Tree Oil - This type of oil is best known for its purifying properties. It’s often used to fight infections and boost immunity. In addition, tea tree oil can be used on the skin to support a healthy-looking complexion.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Eucalyptus is revitalizing and invigorating. It serves a wide range of uses, from relieving coughs and repelling bugs to easing joining pain and relieving anxiety.
- Peppermint Oil - Peppermint is one of the most familiar and recognizable scents. When applied topically, you’ll immediately sense a cooling effect. That’s why it’s often used for things like muscle pain and itchy skin conditions.
Essential Oil Diffusers & Reed Diffusers
Center your space with essential oil diffusers from Kohl's. Essential oil diffusers are great for creating ambiance and setting the mood no matter the occasion. Our vast assortment of scents and styles can fit any room in your home. From reed diffusers to ultrasonic diffusers, we have something to help you relax day or night.
Looking for safe and easy options to add fragrance to your home? Essential oil diffusers are a great way to satisfy restrictive leases and keep little ones and pets safe without using an open flame. Get rid of cooking smells, liven up your guest room, or keep your laundry room smelling linen fresh. Whatever the task, our vast assortment of diffusers is up to the challenge.
Shop Kohl's for all your essential oil needs, and find the right additions to your home decor. If you are still looking for a fragrance for your home, and diffusers aren't for you, check out our extensive collection of scented candles and other decorative accents today!