- Show all
How to Hang Outdoor Curtains
Discover 5 great ways to hang outdoor curtains with Kohl’s. Outdoor curtains are an excellent way to add a little flair to your patio space, and there are a variety of methods for hanging them. We’re sharing some of our best advice on how to hang outdoor curtains. Explore our top tips below, and learn about ways to hang outdoor curtains today:
- Use a curtain rod. Make sure the rod you choose is made for the outdoors; that way you can be sure it won’t rust or lose its color. Explore different pipe styles, and find one that best matches your outdoor décor.
- Hang your outdoor curtains with curtain rings. Curtain rings making opening and closing the curtains easy, and they’re one of the most popular ways to hang outdoor curtains.
- Ceiling mounted hardware is another option for hanging outdoor curtains. If your patio is brick or stone, ceiling mounted hardware is a viable option for you.
- For decorative drapery, try pocket panels. Simply push the rod through a sewn-in pocket at the top of the curtain panel in order to hang your curtains.
- Instead of using a rod, try using a rope. Attach hooks to opposite sides of the wall, and hang your curtain at the height that best suits your outdoor space.
We hope you found these tips on how to hang outdoor curtains useful. If you would like to shop patio curtains, Kohl’s offers a wide variety of options. From refined and elegant to fun and playful, find a variety of outdoor curtain styles at Kohl’s.
Look for more outdoor décor? Explore a variety of outdoor and patio decorations, including outdoor cushions, outdoor rugs, and outdoor lights. At Kohl’s, you can find all the stylish and trendy items to make your backyard or patio the hit of the neighborhood.