Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel
- Dermatologist tested for gentleness.
- Contains no alcohol or phthalates.
- Offers a quick, clean rinse.
- Tested safe for all Real Techniques brushes.
- 5.1 fl. oz.
HOW TO USE
- Use weekly. Squeeze a drop of gel onto palm. Add warm water. Swirl bristles in gel and water. Rinse until clean. Take care and do not immerse base of bristles. Reshape and dry flat or upside-down.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tributyl Citrate, Buteth-3, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.