Silk'n Flash & Go Luxx Hair Removal Device
- Lifetime cartridge (no refill cartridge needed)
- Removes unwanted hair with permanent results.
- Perfect for sensitive areas
- Includes one 120,000 pulse cartridge
- No more waxing, shaving or plucking
- Large treatment spot size of 4 cm
- The wonder of HPL technology is its ability to pack the efficiency and professional results of in-office laser treatments in a safe, portable and easy-to-use light-based device in the comfort of your home.
- A unique skin color sensor built into the Flash & Go measures the treated skin complexion at the beginning of each session.
- The skin color sensor ensures that pulses will only be emitted on suitable skin tones.
- As with professional laser treatments, a series of treatments is required to clear an area of unwanted hair.
HOW TO USE
- Recommended Treatment Protocol:
- Treatment sessions are to be performed every two weeks for the first four treatments.
- After the fourth treatment, the sessions should be performed every month or whenever unwanted hair appears.
- On an average woman, it takes six to eight treatment sessions to have hair removed.
- Men take an average of eight to ten treatment sessions.
- Silk?n Flash & Go is NOT suitable for brown or black skin complexions.
- Silk?n Flash & Go is NOT effective on blonde, white, or gray hair.
- It is NOT recommended to use Silk'n Flash & Go on skin that has been recently exposed to sunlight, as this may result in burns, blisters, and skin color changes.
- Do NOT expose treated areas of skin to the sun.
- To protect recently treated skin when exposed to sunlight, be sure to thoroughly apply sunscreen SPF 30 or higher for two weeks after each hair removal session.
- Includes: Flash & Go Luxx Device with 120,000 pulse cartridge, wall mount adaptor & User Manual and Instructional DVD
- Style no. 7290013587862
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.