Click n Curl Blowout Brush Set Expansion Kit - Small
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.
- As easy to use as a conventional round brush, but also produces superior results and can cut your hair styling routine in half
- Allows you to dry and style at the same time, producing simply remarkable results
- Click n Curl?s long-lasting style comes from the ceramic-coated detachable barrels, which heat up with a hair dryer and then remain in the hair to cool
- Vented, lightweight aluminum barrels contain soft brushes
- 1.25-in. diameter small barrels recommended for hair 4-8 inches long
HOW TO USE
- Wash and towel-dry hair. Apply styling spray and root booster of your choice.
- Attach a brush head to the easy-release brush handle. Stand the remaining rollers on end in a convenient to reach location.
- Blow dry hair until about 90% dry. With a brush head attached to the handle, use Click n Curl as you would a round brush to direct, brush and style your hair while using the blow dryer.
- Wrap a section of hair around the brush barrel starting from the end and wrapping down towards the roots. Use blow dryer as a heat source to heat the ceramic brush head. Wrap tight to the scalp and set the roller securely in place by giving it a little shake back and forth against the scalp. Press the release button on the brush handle and leave the roller in place.
- Repeat with next section of hair, leaving each roller in place. Dry hair completely.
- Allow the hair to set and cool. Remove the barrel rollers by unrolling each one up and out slowly. Complete styling as desired.
- Warning: ceramic/aluminum barrels may be hot during use with a blow dryer. Avoid resting a heated brush barrel against skin. Allow to cool before handling.
- Includes: 3 brush barrels & drawstring travel bag
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
Shipping & Returns
View our full return policy here.
Rendered by nodejs server