Bulova Men's CURV Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
COLOR: Rose Gold Tone
A classic Bulova bracelet watch with an intriguing dial and sleek stainless steel construction. Masterfully crafted to follow the contours of your wrist so it sits comfortably, this one-of-a-kind Bulova men's watch features the world’s first curved chronograph movement with a high-performance quartz movement for superior accuracy.
- Chronograph: measures up to 12 hours in 1/2-second increments
- Dial color: diagonal striped
- Luminescence: hands
- Face cover material: curved sapphire crystal
- Material: stainless steel with screw-down back
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Clasp: hidden push-button deployment
- Circumference: 228 mm
- Width: 22 mm
- Not the right fit? Visit your local Kohl's retail store for a free adjustment.
- Movement: high-performance quartz CURV chronograph
- Power: battery
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Packaging: boxed
- Warranty: manufacturer's 3-year limited
- For warranty information please click here
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
A GUIDE FOR USING YOUR BULOVA CURV WATCH
Setting the time
Pull the crown out to position one. Turn the crown moving the hour and minute hands to the correct time. When the correct time is set, push the crown back to the normal wearing position.
Using the chronograph
Press the lower right button. The 6H hand will move to the ‘60’ position. Press the upper right button to start the chronograph. Press the lower right button to stop the chronograph. Start again by pushing the upper right button again. Press the lower right button to reset the chronograph, returning all chrono hands to the 12H position. Press the lower right button. The 6H hand returns to current second hand time. When there is no chronograph operation for 60 minutes, the 6H hand will return to show current second hand time.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.