These women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 23 running shoes feature revolutionary FlyteFoam Technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort. The FluidFit upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support, while adapting to the foot’s natural motion for a custom sock-like fit.
ASICS SHOE TECHNOLOGIES
- ASICS Impact Guidance System Technology enhances natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide midsole combines bounce back and cushioning with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology uses reinforced stretch mesh for a glove-like fit.
- Forefoot and rearfoot ASICS Gel Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS Guidance Line Midsole Technology features vertical flex grooves for improved running.
- ASICS Heel Clutching System Technology for improved support.
- ASICS Dynamic Duomax Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- ASICS FlyteFoam Technology for optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort.
- ASICS Guidance Trusstic System Technology uses Guidance Line construction for running efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- American Podiatric Medial Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility while running and training at night.
ASICS SHOE CONSTRUCTION
- Lightweight synthetic, mesh upper.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Comforting foam midsole.
- DuraSponge Outsole for cushioning and durability.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) placed in high-wear areas.
ASICS SHOE DETAILS
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner offers higher rebound properties and moisture management with high-level breathability.
- Ortholite Lasting material adds plush underfoot comfort.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS How can I know my foot size? Please view the women's ASICS shoe size chart for width and heel-to-toe measurements by shoe size. For example, if your foot measures approximately 10 inches (25 centimeters) in length, a women’s size 8.5 is a great fit. What is overpronator? Overpronation is when a runner's foot rolls inwards medially between footfall and toe-off. ASICS GEL Cushioning Systems absorb shock upon impact and equip overpronators with smooth and effortless running transitions. Is this waterproof? This ASICS running shoe is not waterproof. However, its lightweight, breathable mesh upper helps combat sweat and keeps feet cool throughout your sports training. Does the tongue of the shoe move? Yes, the ASICS GEL-Kayano 23 running shoe has a tongue that is separate from the upper, allowing freedom of movement and an adjustable fit. What is the heel to toe differential (in mm)? This ASICS style features a 13mm heel to toe differential. (Heel height: 24mm; forefoot height: 11mm)
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.