Under Armour Micro G Limitless 2 Men's Training Shoes
COLOR: Ultra Blue
Not sure about the size ?
Get the comfort and support you need with Under Armour. From weightlifting to jump squats, you'll feel unstoppable in these men's Micro G Limitless 2 shoes.
UNDER ARMOUR SHOE TECHNOLOGIES
- Form-fitting compression half-sleeve wraps your foot in a tight layer of support.
- Overlay uses synthetic material on the lateral side for lightweight protection & leather on the medial side for durability.
- Leather toe cap adds protection & durability.
- Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Added cushioning in the heel & strategic flex grooves in the forefoot work with your natural stride.
- Strategically placed rubber traction covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight.
UNDER ARMOUR SHOE CONSTRUCTION
- Supportive leather & synthetic upper.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Cushioning EVA midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
UNDER ARMOUR SHOE DETAILS
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Full-length EVA insole for added cushioning, comfort & a custom fit.
- Offset: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz. (per shoe)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS I am looking for an extremely light shoe. How much does one of the shoes weigh? The men's Micro G Limitless 2 weighs approximately 8.6 ounces per shoe, one of Under Armours' lightest styles. Note: weight varies slightly by size. Do these shoes have laces that you have to tie? The Under Armour Micro G Limitless 2 features a traditional lace-up closure. Adjustable shoelaces provide a custom fit for all your sports training needs. When were these shoes first released? The Under Armour Micro G Limitless 2 running shoe was released in September 2016, refining the comfort, support and sleek style of its predecessor. I wear a 10.5 in Nike, how do these size in comparison? A men's size 10.5 in Nike is approximately 10.875 inches in length. In Under Armour you may best fit a men's size 10 which is approximately 11 inches in length. Please view the men's Under Armour size chart for width and heel-to-toe measurements by size. Are the insoles removable? And if they are glued in, is it possible to rip them out without too much damage? The Under Armour Micro G Limitless 2's foam footbed is not removable. Ripping it out would cause damage to the shoe.