Ray-Ban Highstreet RB3449 59mm Aviator Gradient Sunglasses
Cool style in a classic Ray-Ban aviator silhouette. These aviator sunglasses from the Highstreet collection are sure to be your favorite summertime accessory.
- Frame material: metal
- Lens material: polycarbonate (smoke); standard plastic (brown)
- Treatment: gradient
- Durability: 2x more impact resistant & 12x more scratch resistant than common lenses; weather proof
- Eye protection: UVA/UVB & harmful blue light
- Case: pouch with microfiber cleaning cloth
- Warranty: manufacturer's 2-year limited
- For warranty information please click here
- Model number: RB3449
- Eye/bridge/temple measurements: 59mm/14mm/135mm
- Silhouette: aviator
A GUIDE TO RAY-BAN LENS TYPES
Ray-Ban mirror lenses act like a one-way mirror. The mirror coating is achieved through an advanced technological process. This coating decreases the amount of light passing through the lenses and helps reduce glare, making them ideal for sunny days.
Ray-Ban flash lenses are the newcomer to the mirror family. The hybrid surface of these lenses provides super-high shine thanks to the multi-layer mirror treatment.
Ray-Ban Classic Brown B-15 lenses offer greater contrast in low light conditions, giving you the power to see more clearly.
Ray-Ban Classic Green G-15 lenses ensure better clarity and provide a more "natural vision" by absorbing 85% of visible light and delivering remarkable color contrast.
Ray-Ban gradient lenses follow the latest style trends and provide an infinite choice of colors. Gradient lenses are characterized by a smooth transition from a solid color to a transparent shade of the same color.
Ray-Ban polarized lenses help eliminate more than 99% of distracting polarized—or reflected—light from reaching your eyes. Drastically reducing the brightness of shiny surfaces, like large bodies of water, polar lenses enhance contrast, reduce eye strain and increase visual clarity.