iRobot Roomba 895 WiFi Connected Robotic Vacuum
- Clean, schedule and receive notifications from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App
- Ask your Amazon Alexa device or the Google Assistant to start, stop or dock your robot
- AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System loosens, lifts and suctions dirt with up to 5x more power
- Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes handle pet hair with ease
- Advanced Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
- High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns
- Specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush sweeps debris from along wall edges and corners
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs
- Automatically docks and recharges so your robot is always ready to clean
- 3.6-in low profile cleans under furniture, beds and toekicks
- Built using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation
- Roomba vacuum
- Home Base charging station
- Line cord
- 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall barriers (2 "AA" batteries included)
- Extra filter
- 3.6"H x 13.9"W x 13.9"D
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- Cleaning path width: 7-in.
- Dust bin capacity: 0.6-liters
- Battery: lithium ion
- Plastic, metal
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. R895020
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.