Discovery Glowing Bubble Lamp
PICK UP IN STORE
- Explore density, polarity and the science behind effervescence
- Watch as the tablet breaks apart upon immersion and releases carbon dioxide into the solution
- The carbon dioxide that is released will cause the oil to form into bubbles that bounce up and down, as the oil is less dense than the water
- Hypothesize, test and observe how different temperatures or the amount of carbon tablets effect the movement and action within the container
- Once you've seen the basics, dive into the seven different experiments from the easy-to-follow instructions
- Bath bomb tablet
- Glowing bubble lamp jar with LED
- 10.75"H x 9"W x 4.25"D
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Ages 12 & older
- Model no. 81488
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
Shipping & Returns
View our full return policy here.