Koolaburra by UGG Shoe Care Kit
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.
- The Protectant is recommended for fine leather, suede, nubuck, and fabric
- The Cleaner is recommended for smooth leather, suede, nubuck, and fabric
- The Refresher is recommended for leather, suede, nubuck, fabric, canvas, and synthetics
HOW TO USE
- Protect your boots and prevent staining by treating them with spray protectant prior to wearing. For best results, boots should be clean and dry before applying protectant. Shake bottle, hold about six inches from boot, and spray evenly until boots are uniformly damp. Let boots air dry in a cool, ventilated space away from direct heat or sunlight. Once protectant has dried, take the suede brush and brush the nap of your boots to restore their original luster.
- Ensure boots look their best by cleaning regularly between wearing. Lightly dampen boots with a clean, wet sponge. Apply a small amount of cleaner directly to a clean, wet sponge or cloth and gently scrub surface of boots. Never apply cleaner directly to boots. Once finished scrubbing, use a clean, damp sponge or cloth to remove excess residue. Let boots air try in a cool, ventilated space away from direct heat or sunlight. Once boots are dry, follow up with the spray Protectant. Once the protectant has dried, take the suede brush and brush the nap of your boots to restore their original luster.
- Refresh and deodorize your boots between wearing with the spray freshener. Shake bottle, hold about six inches from the boot, and spray into the boot?s interior. Wipe away excess moisture with a clean, dry cloth.
- WARNING: Never submerge your boots in water, put them in the washing machine, or take them to the dry cleaner.
- 5-piece set includes: 2-oz. bottle of Protectant, 2-oz. bottle of Cleaner, 2-oz. bottle of Freshener, suede brush and scuff eraser
Shipping & Returns
View our full return policy here.
Rendered by nodejs server