Russell Hobbs Sous Vide Precision Cooker with Immersion Circulator
Item Currently Out of stock
The Russell Hobbs Sous Vide Precision Cooker with Immersion Circulator uses exact temperature control to deliver restaurant quality results in your home kitchen.
- Unlike an oven or stovetop, which cook with higher temperatures to heat the food, the sous vide method helps prevent overcooking by slowly bringing the entire piece of meat to the precise desired temperature
- Simply set the time and temperature based on what you?re cooking and the level of doneness you prefer, and the appliance will gently circulate water around vacuum-sealed food to reach the selected internal temperature
- Can be set to 0.1°F intervals for accurate heating, with of range of 80°F (27°C) to 194°F (90°C)
- Digital control panel makes it simple to set the exact time and temperature (within 0.1°F)
- Clamp easy attaches to nearly any cooking pot
- Sous Vide Precision Cooker
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 3.74"H x 5.23"W x 14.96"D
- 1000 watts
- Model no. SV1000B
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.