Andis 1" Conical Curling Iron Wand
Item Currently Out of stock
Andis high heat conical wand 1 in. hair curling iron allows for different tightness of waves and curls. The high-heat conical wand has a 1/2 in. to 1 in. gold ceramic barrel with a 30 second heat-up and 20 variable heat settings.
- Includes: dual voltage, auto shut-off, swivel cord, cool tip and glove.
- For use with all hair types and provides maximum heat without damaging hair
- Fast 30-second heat-up and the 20 variable heat settings provide precise temperature
- Gold ceramic barrel retains high heat with a max temperature of 450° F
- 72" cord length
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
HOW TO USE
- TO USE YOUR ANDIS CONICAL CURLING WAND: 1. To pre-heat your Andis curling wand, plug into an electrical outlet. Push the ON button and turn temperature dial to desired setting. When the unit is first turned on, the red light will blink. When the wand reaches the selected temperature, the red light will stop blinking. 2. Always make certain that your hair is completely dry before styling with your curling wand. Part off a section of hair to be curled. Comb through section to smooth out any snarls. Hold ends taught with one hand. 3. Take sectioned hair and wrap around wand; wrap the ends last. Keep hair wrapped around wand by holding the very ends with your fingertips. Be careful not to get fingertips too close to hot wand. 4. Gently unwrap hair and withdraw the wand. For added support, secure curls with clips and spray lightly with a good quality hair spray. Always allow curls to cool completely before brushing or combing them. 5. Be sure to turn the wand off by pushing the OFF button when you are done.
- CURLING TIPS: For tighter curls, use the narrower section of the barrel; for looser curls, use the wider section. The amount of curl will depend on how long you keep hair wrapped around the wand and the amount of hair you curl at one time. The longer you keep hair wrapped, the tighter the curl. The more hair you curl at one time, the looser the curl.
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, the plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature. As an added safety feature, this iron will automatically shut off after one hour. This curling wand has automatic dual voltage. It can be used at voltages ranging from 120-240 volts AC. For connection to a 240-volt supply, use an attachment plug adapter of the proper configuration for the power supply receptacle (some models only).
- TEMPERATURE SETTINGS: The styling temperature will depend on your hair's texture and condition. Generally, for fine, bleached or hair in poor condition, use lower settings. For normal hair, use higher settings. Once your curling wand reaches the temperature you select, it maintains it all through styling.
- CAUTION: Care should be used when using this appliance on damaged or color treated hair.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.