Garmin Forerunner 245 GPS Running Smartwatch
1 of 9
Item Currently Out of stock
You do the running. Garmin Forerunner 245 does the thinking. This GPS running smartwatch tracks advanced running dynamics (when used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately) and evaluates your current training status to let you know if you're undertraining or overdoing it.
- Tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals
- GPS running smartwatch with advanced training features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it
- Offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately))
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Water resistant to 50m
- Forerunner 245 smartwatch
- Charging/data cable
- 42.3mm x 42.3mm x 12.2mm
- Weight: 1.39-oz.
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery life: up to 7 days Smartwatch, up to 24 hours GPS
- Battery charge time: 4 hrs.
- Wireless: ANT+ Bluetooth
- Compatible with Apple, Android, Windows
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. 010-02120
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.