Garmin Forerunner 945 GPS Premium Running Smartwatch with Music
Item Currently Out of stock
You're an athlete, and this is your watch. The Garmin Forerunner 945 running watch lets you sync with premium music services to put your songs on your wrist when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription).
- Premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription) or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with Bluetooth technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Forerunner 945
- Charging/data cable
- 47mm x 47mm x 13.7mm
- Weight: 1.8-oz.
- Battery life: up to 10 hours GPS, up to 2 weeks Smartwatch
- Wireless: ANT+, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Compatible with Apple, Android, Windows
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model no. 010-02063
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 130-220 mm
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product. Modified return policy applies.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.