Casio Men's PRO TREK Atomic Solar Digital Chronograph Watch - PRW2500R-1CR
- Digital display with EL backlight and afterglow lets you tell time in any light.
- Multi-band atomic timekeeping receives radio calibrations up to six times per day to ensure accuracy.
- Tough Solar technology uses direct and ambient light for power.
- Digital compass with magnetic declination correction and bearing memory displays 16 directions.
- Altimeter measures from -2,300 to 32,800 feet in 20-foot increments, and can store 14 sets of altitude memory with date and time.
- Altimeter also provides high/low altitude memory, total ascent and descent memory, reference altitude setting and altitude differential.
- Barometer measures from 260 to 1,100 hPa, and offers an atmospheric pressure tendency graph, atmospheric pressure differential graphic and barometric change indicator.
- Themometer measures from 14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Low-temperature resistance lets you wear this watch in almost any type of weather.
- Tide and moon graphics graph gives you the tide level and moon phase for a specific date and time.
- World Time function features 31 time zones and 48 cities.
- Chronograph function tracks elapsed, split and 1st-2nd place times to 1/100th of a second.
- Automatic calendar is pre-programmed to the year 2099.
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Day & date function
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly chime
- Countdown timer
- 12/24-hour formats
- Solar battery power indicator
- Light powered
- Black case
- Stainless steel caseback
- Adjustable black resin band
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. PRW2500R-1CR
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
Shipping & Returns
View our full return policy here.
Rendered by nodejs server