Casio Men's PRO TREK Atomic Solar Digital Chronograph Watch - PRW2500R-1CR
Item Currently Out of stock
Bring it on. This men's Casio black resin atomic digital watch is ready for any challenge. The digital compass, altimeter, weather functions and more make this Tough Solar watch perfect for any adventurer.
- Digital display with EL backlight and afterglow lets you tell time in any light.
- Multi-band atomic timekeeping receives radio calibrations up to six times per day to ensure accuracy.
- Tough Solar technology uses direct and ambient light for power.
- Digital compass with magnetic declination correction and bearing memory displays 16 directions.
- Altimeter measures from -2,300 to 32,800 feet in 20-foot increments, and can store 14 sets of altitude memory with date and time.
- Altimeter also provides high/low altitude memory, total ascent and descent memory, reference altitude setting and altitude differential.
- Barometer measures from 260 to 1,100 hPa, and offers an atmospheric pressure tendency graph, atmospheric pressure differential graphic and barometric change indicator.
- Themometer measures from 14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Low-temperature resistance lets you wear this watch in almost any type of weather.
- Tide and moon graphics graph gives you the tide level and moon phase for a specific date and time.
- World Time function features 31 time zones and 48 cities.
- Chronograph function tracks elapsed, split and 1st-2nd place times to 1/100th of a second.
- Automatic calendar is pre-programmed to the year 2099.
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Day & date function
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly chime
- Countdown timer
- 12/24-hour formats
- Solar battery power indicator
- Light powered
- Black case
- Stainless steel caseback
- Adjustable black resin band
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. PRW2500R-1CR
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.